Friday, December 4, 2009

Frugal Friday: Perpetualkid.com

How awesome are these fun kitchen gadgets?! They'd make great stocking-stuffers this holiday season. 










Thankfully I haven't been the victim of a "who stole my lunch!" misfortune, then again I work with a very small group of people and finding the perpetrator would be as easy as Blanche from the Golden Girls. But if you have a boss that suffers from Micheal Scott syndrome (hey Mr. Scott, whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do, make our dreams come true!), the anti-theft bags could come in handy.

I know someone who would benefit by having one of these sitting by their phone....





Whats even better is that all displayed items are under $10! 

1 comment:

  1. Those Anti-Theft Lunch Bags are pretty funny. Love your Office reference :)

    Thanks for entering my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete