A million thanks to Little House on the Corner, Thrifty Little Blog, Russet Street Reno and just added House Notes! The quartet of lady bloggers are creative, spunky and wads of fun. And without a doubt, they are on almost everyones blogroll.
Now as the story goes, listed below are ten things you may or may not have known about us.
- I'm Mexican...and I grew up in East Los Angeles and somehow managed to come out with my eyebrows intact and sans the accent.
- Chris and I began dating soon after we met in Biology 101 class on the beautiful campus of Cal State Fullerton almost 10 years ago.
- I didn't announce our engagement (to anyone!) until a full week after the proposal (I wanted to enjoy this blissful time without the zillion questions a bride-to-be is engulfed with as soon as there is a tangible diamond ring on her finger).
- Chris is currently taking a woodworking class. (!!!)
- He also surprisingly baked a Chococat cake for my birthday one year.
- Chicken on the bone scares me. I can't deal with any meat on any bone. Boneless all the way, baby!
- Our college graduation party was held in a bowling alley.
- People have often mistaken Chris and I as brother and sister.
- Ten months into our engagement we secretly tied the knot. No I wasn't with child though the rumors flared up like a hemorrhoid. A month and a half later we had the best post wedding reception at Park Ave with all our friends and family.
- And we designed our own marriage announcements.
We are just a couple of odd balls...who pose with cupcakes. ^_^
I would like to tag the fabulous award to the following bloggers who inspire me with their salivating decor, home design and daily finds. I urge everyone to check them out during your relaxing three-day long weekend!